Thursday, December 22, 2016

A New Sequencing Game: Kahoot Jumble!

Wow! I am excited about this new game! My students love playing Kahoot. This fast paced game- show is an excellent review game . Kahoot  energizes and excites the students and I get immediate data on how much the students are grasping. Kahoot is very compatible with Hebrew and there are thousands of public  Judaic and Hebrew Kahoots available to use or copy and modify. I created over 29 of my own and I have used many Kahoots which other teachers have shared.

Here is the first Jumble I created. This is a review of the זמנים we have been learning in משנה

Kahoot Jumble A Jumble offers the same competitive-play as a Quiz. But Jumble questions come with a twist by challenging players to place answers in the correct order rather than selecting one correct answer. 
Creating a Jumble is very easy and intuitive, very similar to creating a regular quiz, the only difference is you need to input  four items to sequence. Here is a link to the tutorial on how to  create a Jumble


This is what the clas sees on the SMART board:



This is what the student see on their devices:




No comments:

Post a Comment